Sunday, October 9, 2011

Much Better this week

It is amazing how much we can accomplish when we're home to accomplish it.  No more morning appointments of any kind for me except in dire circumstances-- like a broken bone or something.  Art class during the day is over and the only morning stuff we have left is on Fridays for our co-op.  This is the last week of soccer too.  Yay!! 

So anyway, everybody finished all their work, we even did piano lessons and a science experiment, which is always my goal.  Unfortunately we were unable to do the enrichment reading and music and languages I like to do in group time, but I will have to clear our afternoon appointments to get that in.  It's all about priorities. I won't be in charge of scouts anymore, we cleared out violin and like I say this is the last week for soccer, so I'm excited to prioritize better and get some of these more important things into our lives.   Overall, I'm pleased with our performance this week.  Everybody worked hard and we are on a good roll.

My husband wrote an awesome computer program to help the girls drill Latin.  Now that I know how talented he is, which I knew-- I want him to write me a computer program to keep track of everybody's progress instead of doing it on paper.  All in due time.  In the meantime, we'll just keep plugging along!

No comments:

Post a Comment