Sunday, April 3, 2011

Review of the Week # 21-- super busy

What a week!! The kids in the neighborhood have spring break this week and I think we could use a break so I think we will take a couple days to clean and do yard stuff if the weather is nice. We'll see though-- I think the kids do so much better when they have a schedule and a checklist. I also got some science equipment so we can do more experiments.

We went to 2 park days this week. The kids also planted their own veggie plots and we participated in a nice little history/ geography fair Wednesday night. Each kid did a display about a different country and they had a great time printing and taping maps, flags and pictures on their display boards. They chose Sweden, Qatar, South Korea, Nigeria and Peru. The fair itself was very nice and all the kids gave a presentation even my shy 4 yr.old. It was great.

We have also started back up with soccer practices and 4 games on Saturdays. So it has been extra busy and we haven't been home much and the house has been a huge wreck all week. We got quite a bit done on Saturday so we had a pretty good conference weekend experience, but wow! I never cease to be amazed at the messes my lovely children and I can make!! Hopefully we can get things under control this week too.

We still did school work even with the extra things going on, but we didn't clean until Saturday afternoon. I don't like living in chaos like that, but it happens every once in a while. Hopefully we can get things back together this week!!

Sorry this is short. I'm just done and ready for bed so I can get up early and start the week out right!!
'til next time--

No comments:

Post a Comment