Thursday, December 9, 2010

Burn-Out and friends moving

I'm getting a little burnt-out with school. So I've taken a break on group time. When it stops being fun, I just have to take a break!! We'll pick up Spanish and French again as well as science, but for now we are just covering the basics. I love doing all the enrichment activities, but I think Christmas is our enrichment for the month. Breaks are a wonderful thing!!

Our 2 best friend homeschooling families are both moving. One family is moving to Maine and the other to Wyoming. We are so sad. It feels like we have to start all over. We do a have a nice group that meets at the park once a week and I'm sure we'll make new friends and other people will move in, but we will sure miss these friends. We've had such a great time over the past couple years doing activities together.

I wish I was moving too. Oh well-- no such luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment